As Endian solutions are constantly evolving towards more performing and more efficient platforms, we periodically announce End of Sale and End of Life cycles milestones, along with the recommended migration path to the latest generation replacement product.
Once an End-of-Sale date is announced, you may continue to order products from your Authorized Endian Partner while limited stock is available. Customers with active maintenance will receive continued technical support and limited software support until the End-of-Life.
Check the table below containing the list of hardware in End-of-Life and get further information about availabe services and migration path.
End of Sale: last date for Partners and Customers to purchase an Endian product directly from Endian
End of Life: Conclusion of development and support for defined End-of-Sale products and subscriptions
Migration: Recommended last generation product for replacement
4i Industrial models
- The End-of-Life date will generally occur from three up to five years after the End-of-Sale date.
- All appliances in EOL with an active maintenance subscription will keep on receiving technical assistance according to Endian SLA.
- Prior to the End-of-Life date, Endian may provide at its unilateral discretion, maintenance releases, patches, and/or hot fixes. After EOL date no updates and no hotfixes will be released.
- Endian reserves the right to change security subscriptions (replacing a subscription service with a different, equivalent, service) at any time during the End-of-Sale to End-of-Life period. New subscription services may not always be compatible with Endian products in their End-of-Life period or past End-of-Life.
- RMA services on appliances covered by hardware warranty are guaranteed until the EOL date.
- Customers can take advantage of Trade In and Trade Up Programs in order to replace their hardware in End Of Life with a new generation product.
If any of your appliances falls within the listed lots you can take advantage of a special promo on our Fidelity Program to revamp your Endian with a new generation hardware.